- 108 LAWRENCE AVENUE, St Thomas, ON, N5R 5G3 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1442 SQ FT
- Immaculate move-in condition 3 bedroom Ranch home with a main floor Familyroom, located on a treed and landscaped lot in southeast St Thomas. The main floor features an open concept design with a bright west facing Livingroom, a formal Dining area, a remodelled Kitchen with breakfast bar (2017), 3 Bedrooms and a 4 piece Bath. As a bonus feature, you'll enjoy relaxing around the gas fireplace in the main floor Familyroom. The lower level features a large Recreation Room, 2 extra rooms that are perfect as an Office o...
- 571 - 573 TALBOT STREET, St Thomas, ON, N5P 1C5 Canada
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 3450 Sqft
- Are you looking for a retail storefront in the heart of Downtown St Thomas? Then checkout this quality building offering excellent visibility and located a few steps east of City Hall, close to the Library, dining, trails, tourism and surrounded by quality established businesses. The main floor features a south facing display window and covered alcove entrance, 1875 sq ft of retail space with a unique exposed yellow brick feature wall, soaring 10'6 ceiling height and 2 pc with gas furnace heat and CAir. 730 sq ft r...
- 233 Erie Street, St Thomas, ON, N5R 2N8 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Move-in condition 3 bedroom Ranch home with a 1.5 car garage on a large lot and located on a nice quiet street yet close to everything. The main floor features an open concept Livingroom with laminate flooring and a bright bay window, Kitchen and Dining area with ceramic tile flooring, updated cabinets and counter top (2019) and ceramic flooring that extends down the wide hallway to 3 bedrooms with wider doorways - the Primary Bedrooms extending across the rear of the home with a cozy gas fireplace and garden door ...
- 55 Fifth Avenue, St Thomas, ON, N5R 4C7 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Don't miss this Classic Red Brick 2 storey home - renovated to move-in condition with a detached single car garage and a private paved drive. Enter this home to a welcoming foyer with a sliding door with a coloured leaded glass accent window leading to the large open concept design with 9' ceilings and hardwood floors throughout featuring a bright Livingroom, formal Diningroom and an amazing new GCW Kitchen (2018) with breakfast bar, seeded glass cabinet doors and ceramic apron sink, rear entrance mud-room and a 2 ...